The Deval For All campaign is seeking a deputy digital director who is passionate about sharing the campaign’s vision, works well in fast-paced environments, and can effectively communicate within our team and across departments.
As part of our digital team, you will help ensure our online efforts are as efficient and effective as possible. We work to highlight the campaign’s message, elevate and amplify stories of everyday Americans, and provide support to our teams across the country. You will work directly with the digital and communications teams to help us develop and execute our digital strategy and path to victory.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Help frame the strategic direction of digital projects and programs by mining data for insights on the online behavior and activity of voters and supporters
- Establish metrics, analytics frameworks and reporting tools to assess the performance of various campaign initiatives in digital operations
- Support the development and measurement of digital paid media, digital acquisition & social networking programs
- Work collaboratively with other team members to build and maintain our data warehouse
- Create data visualizations and dashboards to help identify trends and forecast possibilities, as well as communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders across the campaign
- Other duties as assigned
- Have experience with digital measurement and analyzing digital data sets
- Be highly motivated, professional and thrive in a complex and growing organization
- Know and understand how to apply statistics to mine for actionable insights
- Know, or are eager to learn any of the following skills: Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, BSD, SQL, Python, Google Sheets or other visualization tools and/or R
- Be willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
- Work well under pressure and can maintain confidentiality in all that you do
- Are a driven problem solver who simply gets things done in a fast-paced environment